C.Saucy Return+Exchange Policy
While we always want you to feel professional, confident, and comfortable in our products, we understand that we are all created differently and sometimes the size just doesn’t work. We have worked hard to streamline our return/exchange process to make it as easy as possible for our customers. We always have YOU in mind!
So there is no guessing on your end, an email will be sent throughout each step of the process detailing the next step and when you can expect to hear from us.
NOTE: Canadian orders will follow a different process. Please see below for further information.
What can be returned?
We gladly accept exchanges and returns of unaltered items. Unaltered items will be defined as anything:
- No make-up stains
- No deodorant stains
- No (other) liquids
- No smells (perfumes, smoke, etc.)
- No animal hair
- Original tags attached
Note: If returned merchandise is deemed to be in an ‘altered’ condition, it cannot be accepted as a return and the customer will be responsible for the re-shipping fee. If the customer chooses not to receive the item back, it will be donated to a local charity. Neither a refund or store credit will be available. It will be the responsibility of the customer to purchase a shipping label from USPS and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What cannot be returned?
- We are not able to accept any items that do not meet the requirements listed above.
- We are not able to accept items that were given as complimentary. (NOTE: items won in a giveaway or items given complimentary in a package from C.Saucy)
- Any item(s) listed as “Final Sale” at time of purchase are not eligible for returns. (NOTE: discounted or “Final Sale” items will ONLY be eligible for an exchange for a different size in the SAME color. We cannot guarantee stock).
- No embroidered garments will qualify for an exchange or a return.
How soon does the item need to be returned?
If a return/exchange is desired, the request for a return or exchange must be submitted, approved, and the item(s) must be received by C.Saucy Headquarters within 14 days of receiving the item. (NOTE: Any return received passed the 14 day mark is subject to a restocking fee of 20% of the total value of the returned item.)
How do I initiate a Return or Exchange?
- Head to our returns page: https://requestreturn.myreturnscenter.com/
- Enter the order number and email address used to order the item. (NOTE: Your order number can be found in the Order Confirmation email we sent to you at the time of purchase).
- Follow the prompts to fill out the form.
If the condition of the item(s) meets the standards described above and is completed within the timeframe described above, the exchange process will be as follows:
- First, fill out one of our exchange/return forms and choose the option “Refund to Store Credit”.https://requestreturn.myreturnscenter.com/
- Once we approve your exchange request you will receive an email from us. We will then send a second email with a prepaid shipping label to the email address provided on your order. That’s right, shipping is on us (NOTE: we asked ourselves what would be most convenient for our customers, and this is what we came up with). Simply print out the label, and attach it to the top of your shipping bag/box (you can even reuse the one we sent you). Last step is to drop it off at your local post office, or schedule a USPS pick-up from the comfort of your home. (https://tools.usps.com/schedule-pickup-steps.htm) The buyer is encouraged to use the prepaid shipping label provided by C.Saucy.
- When C.Saucy Headquarters receives the item(s) and approves, a store credit will be issued and a code will be sent by the C.Saucy team to the email address connected with the approved exchange form. This will be done within 4 business days of our facility receiving the item(s). This code can then be used to re-order the correct size or color that you need. (NOTE: the prepaid shipping label dollar amount will not be deducted from the in-store credit.)
If the condition of the item(s) meets the standards described above and is completed within the timeframe described above, the payment process will be as follows:
- First, fill out one of our exchange/return forms and choose option “Refund to Original Payment Method.”: https://requestreturn.myreturnscenter.com/
- Once we approve your return request you will receive an email from us. We will then send a second email with a prepaid shipping label to the email address provided on your order. Simply print out the label, and attach it to the top of your shipping bag/box (you can even reuse the one we sent you). Last step is to drop it off at your local post office, or schedule a USPS pick-up from the comfort of your home. (https://tools.usps.com/schedule-pickup-steps.htm)
- When C.Saucy Headquarters receives the item(s) and approves, the refund will be approved and processed immediately by the C.Saucy team. (NOTE: the prepaid shipping label dollar amount will be deducted from the refund.)
- You will typically see a credit to your account within 5-10 business days from the date the refund was issued. This is an approximate time and will vary depending on what bank you use.
If you are wanting to return or exchange your item and you are sending it from Canada, email us at email@example.com to let us know we should be expecting it at our headquarters in the near future. We are not able to send pre-paid shipping labels for Canadian orders at this time. Once we receive your item(s), we will pay to ship your exchange back to you or issue your refund- depending on which option you prefer.
Due to the nature of an embroidered item being customized, we are not able to offer exchanges or returns for these orders. If you notice an error on your embroidered item, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receiving your order.
If you have any questions, feel free to visit our FAQ sheet or email our customer care team at email@example.com!