Please contact us with any sizing questions you may have.
General Measuring Tips
Use these tips below to make a confident choice in your size!
- Be sure to take a look at the sizing guides on each product page.
- Each of our products vary slightly in sizing, so be sure to check out the size guide for the specific product you're interested in.
- If possible, have someone else measure you.
- Measure over undergarments.
- Keep tape measure level and close rather than tight.
Take the measurement under your arms around the fullest part of your bust.
Measure around the smallest part of your waist at your natural waistline. If you bend to your side, the crease that forms is at your natural waistline.
Measure around the fullest part of your bottom, at the top of your legs.
To measure the desired length of your skirt, start where you would like your skirt to sit (for most people with our skirts, they sit just below your natural waistline). Finish the measurement where you would like the desired length of your skirt to end.